Friday, January 09, 2004

One Final Sports Related Posts

Another reason I haven't been writing as much on sports is that I've stopped buying the local paper. I usually only buy one to follow up on an Illin basketball game or some other specific news I'm interested it.

With that said, I used to be able to read the sportspage at work while going to the bathroom. Someone was kind enough to leave the Trib sports section laying around each day. That ended a couple of months ago.

For some reason, the person who cleans our bathroom each day has started taking the sports page with him. I'm not sure if it's just to clean the room or if he wants to read it himself. But if the cleaning person who keeps lifting the sports section happens to be reading this blog, leave the damn paper in the bathroom!