Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Two New Blogs

The Sox didn't have alot of representation in the blogosphere this year. As far as I could tell, I was the only one out there. Pretty pathetic compared to the dozens of sites committed to the Cubs, not to mention the Twins.

Although, I have to admit, I do enjoy reading the many blogs that cover Minnesota. But it was a shame I had to go to their sites just to read about the Sox. That's why I was glad to find two new sites devoted to the White Sox, Put It On The Board! Yes! and Two Headed Monster. Although it appears the monster will be on top of both the Cubs and Sox. Actually, from the looks of his site, he seems to have all baseball covered pretty well.

And I love the title Put It On the Board! Yes! All I can say is don't expect a lot of links from Twins fans. I don't think they like that phrase!

Anyway, it's great to have company.