Friday, September 05, 2003

Bittersweet
I've started this webpage less than a week ago, so it was a thrill to see one my posts commented on at Baseballblogspot (note: I'm not the idiot who is waiting for Koch to come off the DL). Aaron Gleeman's site was one of the first baseball blogs I came across, and even though he writes a lot about the Twins, it became a daily read. So it was less than thrilling that he basically said he wasn't buying my b.s on Alomar. But he did pay me a nice compliment, "which, aside from the team it covers, is a very good blog". So I got that going for me.

I can't argue with anything he wrote. The numbers are not on my side. But Twins fans will get a good look at Alomar as the Sox and Twins play 7 times in 11 days starting Monday. And I'll be happy that I won't have to look at Jimenez.